Tomorrow is pub day, though some places have already jumped the gun!
Leading up to that, I have a bunch of exciting announcements:
- The advance reviews have been awesome! We’ve been selected as one of the “best of July” at Barnes and Noble, as well as well as a “Staff Favorite” at Powells. I’m too embarrassed to reproduce the B&N endorsement, but you can read it, along with a bunch of other reviews here.
- We got a great review from the “Lights in the Dark” blog: “…Even though the subject matter is undeniably complex and often abstract, Goldberg does a great job at describing it in ways that are not only easy to understand but also shamelessly entertaining…”
- July 10, 7:30pm (aka Tonight!) I’ll be giving a talk and signing and selling some books at Philadelphia NerdNite
- July 11, 7:00pm – I’ll be reading and signing books at the Rittenhouse Square Barnes and Noble
- I also just got word that the Philadelphia Inquirer wants to do an interview!
I hope to see you at one of my talks and events, and as always, please keep sending me your great questions.
Above all, I hope you enjoy the book!