A few months ago, I did an interview for a website called fivebooks.com. If you’ve never been there, the basic idea is that they interview experts in various subjects who name their five favorite books in that area. Eric Bolton, a high school student at New York’s Lycée Français, interviewed me on my top five books in cosmology.
For the record, Mine are:
- A Brief History of Time – Stephen Hawking
- The First 3 minutes – Steven Weinberg
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
- A Short History of Nearly Everything – Bill Bryson
- Time Travel in Einstein’s Universe – Rich Gott
Check it out! And if you’re visiting from fivebooks, use the searchbar our tags on the right to check out more, and if you like what you see, you should follow me on twitter and become a fan on facebook. (Oh, and if you really like all that stuff, you should definitely consider buying our book!).